Please read this page carefully about our cancellation policy and insurance
Your tour fare is refundable upon notice of cancellation as follows.
- Tours Conducted on a Reservation Basis
1) 8 days or more (by 8:00 p.m. local time) prior to your tour date: 100% (+500 yen handling charge)
2) 2 ~ 7 days (by 8:00 p.m. local time) prior to your tour date: 80% (+500 yen handling charge)
3) one day (by 8:00 p.m. local time) prior to your tour date: 50% (no handling charge)
4) one day (from 8:00 p.m. local time) prior to your tour date: 0% (no handling charge)
A handling charge (500 yen) will be deducted from the total amount of your tour fare refunded.
Your understanding will be appreciated.
- No insurance provided from Kyoto Premium Tours.
- Please make sure you are covered by your own travel insurance.
- Free for children under 5 with parents.
- For a child from 6 to 11, please check their fee information included in
each tour description.
- Please pay for children's drinks and meals at a cafe or a restaurant, if
the tour includes such a stop.
Your reservation is completed when you pay with your credit card on Paypal
For walking tours, we will send you an e-mail invoice with a link to payment
site after receiving your reservation.
For taxi and private tours, we will send you a payment invoice after your
tour detail is settled.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com anytime, if you have